Monday, February 25, 2013

Dodge Viper Model Car Build!

Well, I finally got pictures of that Dodge Viper that I actually finished before the Superbird.
This one is definitely not my best work(save the interior and engine). But we live and we learn!
I painted it gloss black(which is a really hard color to spray paint may I just say! I'd suggest getting LOTS of practice before painting an actual car.) I actually stripped the paint twice I think before finishing it, and it still didn't turn out very well... The inside I painted a mix of gloss, flat, and semi-gloss black and gloss blue. Same colors for the engine. Well, here are some more pictures! Let me know what you think!




Haven't entered this one in a contest, and don't think I will be unless I don't have another one to enter by the time one comes around. But, if I do, I'll let you know! You can see all of the pictures from this photo shoot on my facebook page(click here)! Until next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment